Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My New Graphics Blog

It's been a long while since I've posted on this blog and I've decided to make good use of it by posting free primitive style graphics. So "Rusty Shed Crafts" will now be my new freebie graphics blog, lol. It's my hope you'll find something you like and can use from time to time. So what will I be posting and what can you use them for??? I'll be posting things ranging from simple hang tags to complete web site sets. I also have tons of line art that can be used for stitcheries and such. As for the use of my graphics, my terms have always been very easy. Yes, I said "have always" as most of you know me from my old graphics site, "Lil' Sis Graphics."

You're probably wondering "why" I would offer my graphics freely? Again, as most of you that know me, know that I love sharing. Rather it's a new tutorial I've created, new techniques, or what ever I do/create, I love sharing. I'm really big on supporting fellow crafters as I know what it takes to be a crafter. I love seeing all those excel with their online sites, shows, and selling in physical stores. I know the hard work the crafters put into all this (regardless of your crafting style). If the public could only see or know of what goes into it all, they would wonder why anyone would want to do this. But the answer of course is very simple....we LOVE what we do! So it's my hope that I can help fellow crafters by offering my freebie graphics.

I haven't uploaded any graphics yet but am working on all that now. As I post graphics I will either give a link (for getting the larger files) or have them here. You can not link to any graphics posted here and will have to download them to your computer for use. I'll be making these graphics in .png file format (transparent background) for easy use. I won't allow my graphics to be altered in any way except for resizing for your project needs. That includes coloring or colorizing my graphics as I won't allow that. But I will have the same graphics made in several colors for you to choose from. And of course these are still my graphics and I own the copyright to them so you can't claim them as your own. I'm also preparing a TOU (terms of use) page so if you ever have any questions for using my graphics that should explain everything. I also ask that you don't share my graphics. Instead, give your friend my link so they can get their own. See, I told you my terms were simple n easy!

Now as for the use of my graphics, here are some suggestions....

Web site graphics (making your own websets), banners, avatar, printable items, stitcheries, to-do list, recipe cards, book marks, door hangers, stationary, crafting labels, tags, flyers, iron-on transfers, e-mails, business or calling cards, letterheads, newsletters, e-cards, stamp making, scrapbooking, sign templates, brochures, children's crafts, home made crafts, patterns, blogs, forum sites, logo's, eBay, Etsy, or other store/site headers/logos, candle wraps/sleeves, and so much more. You're only limited to your imagination.

I'm not a professional and don't claim to be, I just like to "doodle" when I can. I think I've covered most of this update so will get busy on those graphics. I'm thinking I'll make category pages here for the graphics? I'm figuring this out as I go so we'll see, lol. Keep watch and help spread the word once I get some graphics uploaded.

Till next time, warm prim hugs to all, Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment